Saturday, August 27, 2011

Classroom Pictures

This is my desk and where I meet with small groups. 

My Reader's Workshop area. 

A student work area with a desktop computer and the printer.  The small bookshelf contains leveled readers from our Social Studies basal.
The cart holds posters and offices I use in class.  On top is where important papers are placed and homework is turned in.
This area contains my six student laptops, my job board, Social Studies posters, and my favorite a "Do you know your states and capitals?" poster above the pencil sharpener.
My Vista Print Banner above the door.
My classroom library!  Lots of books missing already!

This is my math work area.  On the shelves are all the math manipulatives.  In the baskets I will be keeping math games manipulatives that we're currently using.






No comments:

Post a Comment